Saturday 18 July 2009

Hello!

With the MPs spending my money and an overdraft that won't extend any further, despite my constant enquiries at the cash point; I have resorted to dates with books.

No more cinema trips for me! So guided by my 50 Books to Read Before You Die book mark, which should be named 50 Books to Help the Recession Pass and plenty of spare time, don't tell the girlfriend or parents, here is my Blog...

...which is my first and probably my last!

Verity Black

n.b. I am no literary genius and no English mastermind. This is just my views on 50 books I am recommended to read.

1 comment:

  1. hey 'Verity' that's a very interesting list! where did you find it? i've read most of them - the ones i haven't are perhaps indications of what i should be reading next! i look forward to reading your reviews of The Outsider - i read this when i was a teenager, and it had a profound effect on me...
    i'll bookmark your blog and check back regularly.
    keep in touch!
    ade xxx

    ReplyDelete